Do you already have other children attending a Whitley County Consolidated School?
You must complete a New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE). This process begins with an NSOE account request.
- Browse to the New Student Online Enrollment Portal
- Complete the account request form; fields with a red asterisk are required
- Check your email for the Skyward NSOE account email
- Click the URL in the email and login using the provided login/password also in the email
- Complete all four steps following all screen prompts
- Step 1 - Student Information
- Step 2 - Family/Guardian Information
- Step 3 - Requested Documents - E.g. Birth Certificate, Immunizations, and Proof of Residency
- Step 4 - Additional District Forms - E.g. Home Language Survey, Race/Ethnicity, and CHIRP Release
Following the online enrollment, your request will be processed by the school. You will then receive an approval or request denial with additional information.
Please contact the registrar at the building at which you wish your student to attend.
- Columbia City High Schools / Eagle Tech Academy - 260-244-6136
- Indian Springs Middle School - 260-244-4710
- Coesse Elementary - 260-244-3351
- Little Turtle Elementary - 260-244-3343
- Mary Raber Elementary - 260-244-5857
- Northern Heights Elementary - 260-691-2371