The Columbia City High School athletic department mission is to provide our student/athletes an athletic program that reflects the overall mission of the school. This includes a commitment to participate in IHSAA interscholastic sports. CCHS will offer student/athletes an opportunity to compete in an environment that supports the highest levels of commitment, personal growth, respect, enthusiasm and excellence in both academics and athletics. The commitment to academics and athletics is supported by the athletic department's belief that athletic competition teaches the participants physical and mental skills valuable in our society.
CCHS Athletic Hall of Fame
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate of Columbia City High School.
- Nominated teams must have competed as a team under the Columbia City High School athletic program.
- 10 years must have passed since last competing in interscholastic sports.
- Coaches must have given 10 years of coaching to Columbia City High School and must be 3 years removed from the completion of their last year.
- Contributors must have given 10 years of contributions to the Columbia City High School Athletics and must be 3 years removed from the completion of their last year.
- Nominated individuals must be free of public dishonor and must not have been dismissed or expelled from Columbia City High School.
Event schedules at your fingertips
We know that scheduling can be tough. Unexpected changes, cancellations, and updates can be hard to keep up with. Fortunately, @theEventlink is here to help. Sign up at Eventlink.com, or download the Eventlink app to get real-time updates and notifications on your kid's events!