About ISMS Athletics
Fall Sports 2019Fall Sports at ISMS are right around the corner! The start dates for all ISMS Fall Sports will be Monday, August 5, 2019. Times are listed below:
- 6/7/8 Volleyball: 5:15-7:15
- 7/8 Football: 5:00-7:00
- Cross Country: 3:30-5:00
All student-athletes must have an IHSAA Physical plus additional WCCS paperwork on file to participate!
Summer Open Practices
All ISMS Students are welcome to attend!
- Football Open Field: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:00-7:00
- Volleyball Open Gym: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:00-7:00
- Girls Basketball Open Gym: Mondays & Wednesdays from 3:30-5:15
- Cross Country Run Club: 5:00-6:30 @ CCHS Football Field beginning June 25.
ISMS Athletic Passes
- Student Pass: $20
- Non-ISMS Student Pass: $30
- Adult Pass: $40
- Senior Pass: $25
- Family Pass (2-5 people): $80
Passes can be purchased in Mrs. Cook's office during the school day, or at the ticket booth of any home athletics event. Checks should be made payable to "ISMS Athletics."
Please have all forms completed and ready to turn in at the first practice. A physical for the current school year must be on file with Mrs. Cook. Forms are available in the Athletic Packet or in the Athletics' Office.
Follow Us on Social Media
You can also receive information and updates on Twitter and Instagram by following @isms_athletics.
Event schedules at your fingertips
We know that scheduling can be tough. Unexpected changes, cancellations, and updates can be hard to keep up with. Fortunately, @theEventlink is here to help. Sign up at Eventlink.com, or download the Eventlink app to get real-time updates and notifications on your kid's events!