• The Whitley County Consolidated Schools Food Service Department will meet our customer's nutritional needs by following the federal and state guidelines; will make efficient and effective use of Food Services´ resources (financial, physical, and human); and will promote continuous improvement through the use of the Baldrige system as prescribed by the WCCS School Board.


  • WCCS Food Nutrition Services Parent Handbook - PDF

    Comments (-1)
  • Dear Parents and Guardians,

    As we approach the 2017-2018 school year, we ask that you take a moment and create a free account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. Obtaining a free parent account will give you 24/7 access to information such as the balance in your student’s school meal account and record of what they have purchased in the cafeteria.

    Once your account is created, you can take advantage of other free benefits of the site, such as low-balance e-mail notifications and even the ability to download the free MyPaymentsPlus mobile app, which is available for all iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android devices. The mobile app will also allow for you to set up push notifications regarding your student’s balance.

    *For a small fee, through MyPaymentsPlus, you are able to deposit funds directly into your student’s cafeteria account. Deposits can take place both on the MyPaymentsPlus website and via the mobile app.

    If you prefer auto-payments, you have that ability as well. The system will even allow for you to set the parameters for when you would like an auto-payment to take place.

    The MyPaymentsPlus Support Team can be reached Monday-Friday, 7:30-5:30 EST at: (877) 237-0946 or via email at: support@mypaymentsplus.com if you require assistance.

    We highly encourage you to at least set up an account so you can be included in any direct messaging from our nutrition department.

    Thank you for partnering with us in an effort to make managing your student’s account easy and the fall transition a smooth one.

    Best Regards,
     Lisa Schnorr, FSD
    Whitley County Consolidated Schools

    More Information...

    Comments (-1)


  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


    mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    email: program.intake@usda.gov

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Contact Us

  • Telephone: 

    (260) 244-5772 Ext. 1280

Upcoming Events

  • There are no upcoming events to display.