- If you miss a practice, game or event consequences will apply – refer to page 2 ‘absences’
- Members are required to arrive at scheduled time before the game. GAME READY, hair done, uniform on, ready to warm up.
- You must know all the cheers, chants, school song and routines for the game. Cheerleaders will be benched until all material is learned. This will take place on her own time.
- Members are required to be dressed in full uniforms at all times, unless instructed otherwise.
- Cheerleaders must bring all parts of warmup outfit to all games.
- Hair must be secure in a ponytail all the way up or half up. Bangs must be out of eyes. Hair ties should be neutral colors. No metal or plastic hair accessories allowed. Bobbie pins and flat pins are acceptable. This applies at games, practices, parades and camps.
- Make – up should be worn in moderation – to coaches discretion.
- No jewelry
- No nail colors, shellac, artificial, or gel nails. Nails must be athletic length – no longer than the end of finger tips.
- Ask about school dances
- There is no chewing gum or eating during games.
- Only water or sports drinks are to be consumed before or during games.
- Socializing with friends while the game is in process is not allowed for JV or varsity.
- Any cheerleader suspended from or sitting out a game for any reason will sit collectively with the coach in full uniform game ready.
- Always be in your cheer position with 2 minutes on the clock
- All cheerleaders are required to use CCHS transportation to and from all games and camps. Go as a team, leave as a team. Coaches and athletic director need a note 2 weeks in advance for cheerleader to leave with a parent.
- When attending assigned games, you will sit collectively with the coach in the assigned area; you will cheer with the squad on the floor and stand for all floor cheers.
- ALWAYS stand, say the words and clap for the CCHS Fight Song, whether you are in uniform on the floor or in the bleachers as a fan.
- Cell phones need to be put away during games and practice.
- It is your responsibility that ALL trash is cleaned from out area before you leave.
- It is your responsibility that all poms, signs, flags and run through are returned to the designated area before you leave.
- Your rides MUST be on time to pick you up from games and events.
- If there is extra room on the bus JV may ride to away games to support the varsity. Cheerleader must sit with coaches. Check with the coach driving.
- If you are late or miss a game there will be consequences. Refer page 2 ‘absences’
- Coaches can remove you at any time and place you on a different squad at any time based on performance/skill.
- Team athletic shoes must be clean, NOT WORN OUTSIDE (with the exception of football)
- Your uniform consists of: skirt, shell, crop, brief, bow, white no show socks, assigned cheer shoes, and all of your personal belongings in the black or maroon cheer bag you purchased or were given at the beginning of the season. Everything must fit in your bag.
- Cheerleaders will not loan out any piece of their uniform to anyone. Warm-ups and camp clothes are considered part of your cheer wardrobe. Your uniform is only to be worn at cheer activities/events.
- Uniforms may not be worn casually or with “normal” clothes.
- Wear the uniform as it was intended to fit, at waistline, zipped up, not rolled, sloppy or dragging on the ground.
- Uniforms may be TEMPORARILY altered. Do not cut the material. You will be responsible to pay for any uniform that is damaged, lost, or if the alteration is not reversible.
- Cheerleaders must arrive to practice on time, wearing proper clothes and shoes. One minute late = 1 gut drill
- A physical dated after _______________ must be on file before you can participate in Tryouts/practice/games
- Hair must be secured in a ponytail all the way up or half way up. Bangs out of eyes and again no hard plastic clips are allowed.
- There is no chewing gum or eating at practice.
- No jewelry, nails need to be athletic length and natural color no acrylics or shellac.
- Cell phones are off and put away.
- If you are late or miss a practice consequences will apply. Refer to Contract page, ‘absences’
Go to: Consent Form