Welcome to the Whitley County Community School Corporation. In order for the enrollment process to be as accurate and efficient as possible, you must have the following items to enroll at Columbia City High School:
ONLINE REGISTRATION.......... Take care of your student's registration needs online this year.
- An original birth certificate, so CCHS may make a copy
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency--ex. Purchase/Rental Agreement, Utility Bill with name and address, etc.
- Is Student under any Special Education Services/High Ability Programs?
- Provide ISTEP/GQE and/or End of Course Assessments (ECA???s) score reports
- Must have an official transcript of your grades and credits from previous school
- Complete enrollment forms
Once you have all these materials, please contact the school at (260) 244-6136 ext. 3211. Please deliver information and completed enrollment packet to CCHS. Once information is completed and materials are handed in, student information will be entered into our computer system, then an appointment will be made with your student's counselor. Parents please visit the guidance website to view academic programs offered at Columbia City High School.