The Sportsman Creed
- Lives clean and plays hard, plays for the love of the game.
- Wins without boasting, losses without excuses, never quits.
- Respects officials and accepts their decisions without question.
- Inspires players with a love of the game and the desire to win.
- Teachers that it is better to lose fairly than to win unfairly.
- Leads players and spectators to respect officials by setting a good example.
- Is the type of person he or she wants his or her players to be.
- Knows the rules.
- Is fair in all decisions.
- Treats players and coaches courteously and demands the same treatment.
- Knows the game is for the players and lets them have the spotlight.
- Never boos a player or official.
- Appreciates a good play, no matter which team makes it.
- Knows the school gets the blame or praise for his or her conduct.
- Recognizes the need for more sportsmen and fewer "fanatics."