New Student Online Enrollment
New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) is required for all families new to Whitley County Consolidated Schools. If you are new to WCCS and have no other students attending a WCCS school, you will need to complete the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE).
If you have attended WCCS in the past, or currently have other children in a WCCS school, and need to enroll a new student, please contact the school office you intend for your new student to attend.
- Columbia City High Schools / Eagle Tech Academy - 260-244-6136
- Indian Springs Middle School - 260-244-4710
- Coesse Elementary - 260-244-3351
- Little Turtle Elementary - 260-244-3343
- Mary Raber Elementary - 260-244-5857
- Northern Heights Elementary - 260-691-2371
Once you have completed New Student Online Enrollment, you will then need to complete Online Registration via your Skyward account. Your Skyward account will be created once you have finished New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE).